- We will undertake a survey at your home, and our consultant will discuss your particular requirements with you, and agree a plan for your removal. This will normally take half an hour, during which time a list of the packing materials, and an assessment of the furniture volume will be made.
- Surveys are free of charge and quotations are provided without obligation.
- Our quotation will normally be e mailed or posted to you within 24 hours. Copies of the contract will be posted to you on the same day.
Booking Your Removal
- Once the quotation is accepted, a crew is allocated to the project.
- Any specialist services or equipment will be booked.
- Our accounts department will prepare an invoice and payment is made (we accept all major credit cards).
- A few cartons can be delivered in advance if required.
- When the crew arrive on the first day of the removal, they will introduce themselves, and run through the project with you.
- The household contents will be systematically packed and loaded, leaving essentials to last. All cartons are marked with contents, and the location from which they are removed.
- Cartons and furniture are offloaded, and placed within your new home in a logical manner. Furniture will be unwrapped and reassembled.
- A full unpacking service is available if required.